Saturday

Lima Puluh Satu

fiuuuuuh... been a week since my last post! soriiii.. hectic banget minggu ni. cape fisik-otak-ati.. thank goodness this week almost through. :D

niwei, these past two days were not nice days for me *if you dont wanna say its 'bad'*. dikerjain panas dan ujan, di'kerjain' orang, i hardly eat.. hardly sleep.. really exhausted. but, the good thing is.. i din lose my control! waaa... for those who knows me well.. this really is a good thing! hahhahaha... yea, at least i could mind my words, control my low voice eventhough that time i really want to 'telen that annoying people idup2'. heheheh.. :p am grateful for that. hopefully i can keep being like that *under control*.. need that.. at least for the next full month. *huff

do pray for me, pleaseee... thanks all! :)

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment