Friday

Lima Puluh Dua

phew.. been a while since my last post. >.<
got many blessings i wanna share here actually, but i must *wif shame* admit, that i was 'lazy' to write here.. things happened and guess am losing the sense of gratitude! *huff.. notgood!! :(

well.. wish i can have my pc on my pocket. or maybe my brain can have 'online' connection with my pc. so, wheneva i got blessings, i cud just directly write it here and share it wif you guys. ahahhahaa.. 

anyway, too many things i wanna share here, dunno where to start.. but maybe this cud be a 'simple recap' for what i've gotten these past few weeks.

i was so upset lately.. cos things din go as i wish it shud be.. i lost my happiness, lost my 'pride' *yea, right*, lost my confidence.. *fiuh*, felt i've failed everyone *also myself*.  this is soooo not good.. i din even rememba the tagline on this blog, 'a reason a day to give thanks'. cudnt find a good reason for that.. *huff*. but in the end.. actually i just lost my sense of gratitude! *tadaaaa*. but than i realized.. why shud i? got so many things i shud be grateful of.. and then, on last sermon i was reminded again.. that 'the real joy is when you GIVE not when you get!' yeap! i shud be grateful when i can give to others.. *share things here, for example. (>o,)* and shudnt be so "lame", when i din get what i wanted or wished for. everything happens for a reason. i am what i am and who i am for a reason. hardly to understand, just have to accept it. ;)

it's the last day of the year.. wish that we can share more things here and be blessed to be a blessing for each other. thank you all, for the chance to share things here.  b-gR8ful always! have a merry 'early' new year. :)

"have faith that what happens is for the best.. 
whether you understand it or not"

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment